1 bedroom maisonette to rentPrinces Way, London, SW19
|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (148 days ago)|
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating D
- Double glazing
- Recently Redecorated
- Double Room Available In Four Bed Flat Share
- Bathroom & 2 w.c's
- Located In Leafy Southfields
- 8 Minutes To Tube Station
- Private Balcony Overlooking Gardens
Property Reference: 3968
** DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE WITHIN FOUR BED FLAT SHARE ** Two storey 4 bedroom maisonette in purpose built ex-local authority block with bathroom and 2 additional w.c's in leafy Southfields located 8 minutes from the tube station. Sharing with 3 other young professionals (2 x female). There are new wooden floors in the common areas (living room & hallway), the large living room has its own private balcony overlooking gardens. The property has the added benefit of double glazing.
Deposit is £490 which is equivalent to 1 month rent.
Sorry, No Pets, No Children, No Students, No DSS/Benefits, No Smokers.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.When calling us, please quote reference: 3968
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howsy, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.