|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 385934
Property Reference: 385934.
Great House Share, 3 bathrooms to include a Jacuzzi, Recent Complete Refurbishment. Plenty of Parking. 35 mins walk into the centre and 2min drive to the M32.
This is a very large Victorian semi detached 6 bed house with very big rooms throughout. It's within 35-minutes’ walk to Bristol City Centre via Old Market and 10 minutes walk to Fishponds Highstreet with a large array of shops, supermarkets and plenty of pubs to include a Weatherspoon’s, cafes, restaurants etc. It is also easily accessible to the city centre with busses on the doorstep taking about 10 minutes’ traffic dependant.
In 2017 the house underwent a complete refurbishment consisting of new kitchen, 3 bathrooms, carpets, paint, curtains, central heating system,electrics update. 2 rooms available, a very large double ensuite (own bathroom) for £575 with big bay windows. A large double for £500. There are 2 main bathrooms in the house, one of which has a Jacuzzi bath. This is a mature professional house share and everyone to get on well and looking for a like minded people.....into cooking, barbecues, movies. You need to be sociable and not spend the whole time in your room, but at the same time need to appreciate each other’s space.
More about the house. The kitchen is the communal open plan living area and is huge! Its linked to the lounge to include dining table & chairs, sofa,widescreen TV. The kitchen has all the appliances including wash machine,tumble dryer large American fridge freezer, dishwasher, Range Cooker with 6 hob and electric oven, wine cooler and loads of storage. Pots and pans provided to include cutlery.
The rear courtyard has plenty of space for barbecues etc. To include a pub bench. Smoking only outside please.
All Bills are included! This includes TV licence, water, council tax, Internet, Electric and Gas. Each room has a TV point so you can connect to freeview with perfect reception. You can also pick up the 80 meg broadband wifi in the room with no problems and unlimited downloads.
looking for a professional person, female or male that can look after this house and most all enjoy it.
Rooms are unfurnished, looking for mature people that have a bed and chest of draws!
Available from 1st July.
If you’re interested, please call / email arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 385934
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38593412052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.