|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (126 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 232654
Property Reference: 232654.
A beautifully presented and furnished two double bedroom flat for rent in the sought after Copeswood Court, Sipson.
Perfectly located with easy access to Heathrow, West Drayton, Uxbridge, Hayes and Hounslow.
Property comprises of two generous sized bedrooms, spacious reception with dining area, a family bathroom, spacious entrance hall and a storage room. The accommodation has the benefit of electric heating, triple glazed windows and a security entry telephone.
The property is furnished with large wardrobes in both bedrooms, dining table and chairs and living room furniture including coffee table.
The kitchen comes with fitted dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob, microwave, toaster & oven and fridge freezer.
A bright flat with lots of natural light and sunshine throughout the day.
Outside there is a beautifully maintained communal garden for the residents, two allocated and secured parking and a separate bin collection area. The entire block is very neat and tidy which is cleaned weekly.
Kitchen with all appliances
Two Double bedrooms
Triple Glazed Window
Two Allocated parking
Beautiful communal garden
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 232654
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23265401052017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.