|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (151 days ago)|
- Large 1 Bedroom House
- Large Bathroom (Bath & Separate Shower)
- Garden * Parking
- Unfurnished * Available Now
- Close To Amenities/Shops/Bus Routes
- Fitted Kitchen * D/Glazed
- Gas C H (Combination Boiler)
- Viewing Recommended
Michael Nicholas are pleased to offer to the rental market this large and spacious 1 bedroom end of terrace property. The house is conveniently located close to Kingswood High Street, bus routes and amenities and in brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, large lounge/dining room with access to the rear garden and through to the fitted kitchen.
To the first floor can be found a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access through to a 4 piece bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Externally the property further benefits from a low maintenance rear garden (currently being improved) and off street parking for 1 vehicle to the front.
Further benefits include, gas central heating via a modern style combination boiler and double glazing.
The property is offered without delay and it's offered unfurnished. The landlord has requested no pets, no smokers and no students.
From Kingswood High Street proceed away towards Bristol City Centre. At the junction with Soundwell Road turn left into Waters Road. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 449985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.