|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (181 days ago)|
- First Floor
- Newly Converted Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Space
- One Car Parking Sapce
- Located 2.5 Miles to Heathrow Airport
- 10 Yards to Local Shops and Amenities
- Available Immediately
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT! Conveniently located in the heart of Stanwell with excellent transport links to Heathrow and the motorway network, this modern apartment has been finished to the highest of specifications and comprises open plan kitchen/living area with two spacious bedrooms and modern bathroom. Allocated parking and available now!
Stanwell, which has won the South East in Bloom urban Village award on a number of occasions, still manages to maintain the atmosphere of a village. A particular feature is the Spire of St Mary’s Church forming a distinctive landmark. There area number of shops in the centre including a Sainsbury’s local and some popular 18th century public houses. There is easy access to Heathrow airport and the underground at Hatton Cross. The larger shopping centres of Staines, Feltham and Ashford are close by as is the M25, A30 and the A4 into central London. There is a good local bus network and British Rail in Ashford as is a large Tescos superstore.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OEA180193_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.