1 bedroom flat to rentPrince Rupert House, Tyndalls Park Road, Bristol
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (149 days ago)|
- Student Flat on Campus
- Modern high spec studio apartment in vibrant Clifton
- Close to Whiteladies Road, Park Street and Clifton Village
- All bills included
- Tenancy Starts 1st September
- Please note photos depict show flat and may not be of the actual apartment booked
Student let - no agency fees!!! Bristol SU Lettings are pleased to present this modern studio apartment in prime Clifton location just off of Whiteladies Road and less than 5 minutes walk from the University it could not be better placed to take advantage of all central Bristol has to offer. The property would suit singles or couples and benefits from a high spec kitchen and bathroom. The property is available from September 2018. Energy Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65881879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4793855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bristol SU Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.