5 bedroom detached house to rent2 The Chanonry, Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB24
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (91 days ago)|
- Landlord Registration No. 411231/100/24431 & 411219/100/24431
- Located in Old Aberdeen
- EPC Rating - F
- 5 Double Bedrooms, 3 Public Rooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Utility Room & Various Stores
- Full-size Snooker Table & Wine Cellar
- Off Street Parking with Double Garage
A magnificent 5 bedroom family home located on The Chanonry within the cobbled streets of Old Aberdeen to the north of the city close to Aberdeen University and St Machar's Cathedral.
Dining room, garden room, lounge with open fire, large fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and large double oven gas range, laundry & shower room.
Three large double bedrooms, two of which are joined by a Jack & Jill bathroom with separate shower.
Two double bedrooms with family bathroom with separate walk-in shower.
Snooker room with full size snooker table, wine cellar, utility room, workshop with additional storage.
There is a large area of off street parking to the rear of the property along with a large double garage and outbuilding.
The garden to the front of the property is laid to grass and mature shrubs.
Mains gas central heating throughout the property.
Pets considered, Part furnished or Unfurnished, Available now.
Square Footage: 2,981 sq ft
The property is currently part furnished but furniture that is not required can be removed apart from the full size snooker table.
This property does NOT have a HMO licence therefore would NOT be suitable for more than TWO students.
Viewings can also be arranged through our
Galbraith Aberdeen Office
337 North Deeside Road
t: 01224 860 710
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65888572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CUL180028_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Cupar - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.