|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2018 (84 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers superb open-plan accommodation
- Lovely quiet location just moments from Wimbledon Village
- Generous reception room leading to lovely private patio
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits from an off-street parking space
LONG LET. Affording a quiet location within easy reach of a range of amenities, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious and modernised accommodation throughout.
This delightful flat is located within a peaceful period building enjoying a superb convenient location for the exclusive cafes, bars and boutiques of trendy Wimbledon Village and a great range of amenities in central Wimbledon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65889907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.