|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Two large double bedrooms & further single bedroom
- Two large double bedrooms & further single bedroomBathroom with a seperate shower and bath
- Downstairs WC
- Large kitchen / diner
- Seperate living room
- 980 Sq Ft
- On street parking is always available
- All newly refurbished
- Large back garden
- Available 6th August 2018
This is a well presented three bedroom terraced house with an incredible amount of space and within walking distance of both Whitton and Hounslow train station.
The key features of the property include:
- Within 5 minute walk of shops including a Tesco Express
- 14 minute walk to Whitton station, which has regular trains to London Waterloo
- 18 minute walk to Hounslow station, which has regular trains to London Waterloo
Fully equipped kitchen with american style fridge and breakfast bar. Built in seating area which can seat up to 8 people.
Spacious living room with french doors opening on to a back patio.
Double bedroom 1
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Double bedroom 2
Large double bedroom looking out onto the back garden with ample floor space and storage.
Decent sized single bedroom with bed, chest of drawers, bookshelves and TV point.
Seperate shower and bath with excellent lighting and sufficient space for storage.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There will also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their security deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65901679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH1477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.