|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Good-size double bedrooms with storage space
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite
- Quiet residential location
LONG LET. Situated on the top floor of a period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat offers a well-presented neutral décor throughout while benefiting from a quiet residential location.
Queens Road is well places for accessing the many local amenities of Wimbledon and Colliers Wood with Haydons Road Station (National Rail) also just a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65923534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.