|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Lift and porter and secure underground parking
- Great riverside development
- Communal gymnasium with sauna and jacuzzi facilities
- Spacious reception room with patio doors to balcony
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- White suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. Set within a great riverside development boasting communal gymnasium and secure underground parking, this bright one bedroom flat offers a spacious and well presented interior with private balcony.
Holland Gardens is ideally located for the wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road and in Brentford. Kew Bridge Station (National Rail) is close by and motorists will find convenient access to the A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65924038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.