|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- **Available 13th July 2018**
- Four bedroom terraced house
- Guest WC
- Good storage
- Rear garden
- En suite bathroom
- Large open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Short walking distance to Maryland Station
Four bedroom house with one reception, with huge fully fitted kitchen, open plan kitchen to through lounge with carpeted flooring throughout. Also includes a bathroom on each floor; guest wc on the ground floor and a large en suite which you can gain access to from one of the large double bedrooms. Also has a lovely good sized rear garden which is partially tiled and partially grassed.
0.2 miles from Maryland Station
0.9 miles from Stratford Station
0.9 miles from Stratford International
Buses: 69, N8, 158, 257
0.09 miles from Maryland Primary School
0.22 miles from St Francis Catholic Primary School
0.26 miles from The Jenny Hammond Primary School
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65930974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA11890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.