|Added on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (116 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- Driveway Parking Available
** Six double bedrooms ** CALLING ALL STUDENTS ** Driveway parking ** LARGE LIVING ROOM ** Large rear garden ** Perfect location, close to QMC and Uni Park **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this 6 double bedroom student property to the market located on Arnesby Road with driveway parking.
- 6 double bedrooms
- 2 shower rooms
- Large living / dining room with 42" TV
- Leather sofas
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine/Dryer
- Driveway parking for 4 cars
- Large garden perfect for BBQs
The property comprises of
Large living/dining room with wall mounted TV, patio doors to rear garden, leather sofas.
Large kitchenFully fitted with oven, hob, dishwasher, 2 x fridge freezer, and plenty of storage.
Six large double bedrooms
Two shower rooms.
Rent £95pppw exc. of bills
Available 04.07.2018 - 30.06.19
£300 deposit per person.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65948404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27978071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.