|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Living Room with open fire
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen with electric oven
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Private Driveway
- Large front and rear gardens
- UPVC windows
- Electric heating
A spacious two bedroom bungalow situated in the popular village of Weston Lullingfields, close the village of Baschurch with shops, doctors surgery, secondary & primary school
The property has lovely rural views from the rear garden and the accommodation comprises ; hallway, cloakroom, large living room with open fire, kitchen with electric cooker, two double bedrooms. Bathroom with shower over bath. Large gardens to front and rear. Private driveway .New electric heating. Double glazing. Carpets & curtains.
Restrictions : No Smoking. No DHSS. Pets considered.
Available: Immediately, subject to references
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM8074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.