|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (148 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 395248
Property Reference: 395248.
Looking for tenants ideally from 1st July 2018 or slightly earlier. The house is fully furnished and has all the electricalwhite goods. It has 3 double bedrooms with 3 double beds. It is a very stylishVictorian house in a residential area not far from Bower Ashton, North St and Temple Meads and is about 15 mins walkfrom the city centre. It has a garden. It has mainly varnished wooden floors.The kitchen has 2 parts to it. The Bathroom has bath and shower. It’s a quietroad and has off-street parking. The 501 bus runs near the street as do buses20, 21 and 90. The nearest supermarket is ASDA which is about 7mins walk. Also has a small garden and is 2 mins walk to the beautiful Victoria Park overlooking the city
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,095.00 per month (£252.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,395.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 395248
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39524801062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.