|Added on Rightmove:||24 June 2018 (148 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 406190
Property Reference: 406190.
This fantastic first floor apartment is situated in the sought after location of Chapelford village. It is in a prime location for motorway links and has local amenities within walking distance, benefiting from a local supermarket and family pub.
The layout comprises in brief:
- entrance hall with storage and airing cupboards
- master bedroom (double) with en-suite bathroom
- second bedroom (double)
- good sized modern family bathroom
- open living area / kitchen
This is a recent property, with new paint and carpets throughout. It is spacious and light, fully double glazed, with central heating (thermostat and timer), unfurnished but with white goods (fridge / freezer / washing machine).
The property benefits from Fibre broadband availability.
There is one allocated parking (there is also free parking on the road behind the apartment), secure intercom entry system. and the communal areas are maintained on a regular basis.
This property is well located, close to Gemini retail park with Sainsbury's, a large ASDA, Odeon cinema, Marks and Spencer, Ikea and motorways only a few minutes away. It is close to several good schools. The flat is comfortable, quiet and convenient, cheap to run, available from August.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 406190
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40619024062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.