|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (132 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Recently Decorated
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- New Bathroom
- Very Spacious
- Oil Central Heating
- Idyllic Location
- Excellent Transport Links
Located in the rural village on Erbistock, this very spacious two bedroom flat located within the grounds of the beautiful Erbistock Hall. The recently renovated flat comprises of a large entrance hall complete with cloakroom area, large lounge with open fire, kitchen /dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom complete with bath and electric shower. The location offers fantastic links to nearby Wrexham, including the industrial estate and access to the A483.
Summary - Located in the rural village on Erbistock, this very spacious two bedroom flat located within the grounds of the beautiful Erbistock Hall. The recently renovated flat comprises of a large entrance hall complete with cloakroom area, large lounge with open fire, kitchen /dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom complete with bath and electric shower. The location offers fantastic links to nearby Wrexham, including the industrial estate and access to the A483.
Directions - From the A528 Wrexham to Overton Road, turn right to Erbistock, just before the river bridge at the Cross Foxes public house. Continue along the road, taking the lane on the right. Take the first right passed the small junction follow it up the hill and you will see a long driveway on your right follow that down and take the left fork around the back of the property and you will see the flat on the right hand side.
Entrance Hall - 4.50 x 4.40 (14'9" x 14'5" ) - Entrance hall consists of quarry tile floor, storage cupboard, oil central heating boiler, then stairs leading the first floor.
Stairs And Landing - 2.05 x 4.06 (6'8" x 13'3") - The stairs and have been fitted with brand new carpet, window to front aspect overlooking the courtyard.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.00 x 2.20 (19'8" x 7'2" ) - Recently fitted with a brand new high spec kitchen base and wall units, oak worktops and electric hob,oven and grill. Quarry floor tiles and 3 very large windows overlooking side and front aspects of the property. Just off the kitchen is a large pantry giving extra storage.
Lounge - 4.00 x 6.00 (13'1" x 19'8") - Brand new fitted carpet, large windows to both side aspects, open fire with tiled and marble surround.
Bedroom One - 4.65 x 3.30 (15'3" x 10'9" ) - Large double bedroom complete with brand new fitted carpet, large window to front aspect. Sink unit in corner of room. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.80 x 2.70 (15'8" x 8'10" ) - Large double bedroom complete with brand new fitted carpet, large window to side aspect. Radiator. Storage Cupboard.
Bathroom - Large bathroom finished to a very high standard recently been renovated. Including white bath suite, electric shower, shower screen, sink unit, tiled and painted walls, toilet, heated towel rail and linoleum flooring.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Sole Agents, Wrexham Office, Tel: (01978) 364283. Email:- email@example.com Website:- www.jonespeckover.co.uk
Services - We understand that all Main Services are connected subject to statutory regulations. Conventional gas fired central heating. Neither the services nor appliances have been tested and prospective purchasers are invited to obtain specialist reports if required. COUNCIL TAX: Band
Misrepresentation Act - Messrs. Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs. Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Terms Of Let - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold for an anticipated 12 months Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's Offices, 33, High Street, Wrexham during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Oil and Electricity
4. Rent required is £650 per calendar month, payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £650 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Tenancy Agreement - A charge of £216 (inc VAT) per individual applicant OR £252 (inc VAT) per couple, will be charged as a contribution towards the administration costs involved in setting up the Tenancy and obtaining references. This is payable before the start of the tenancy in addition to rent and surety deposit, and includes a referencing charge which must be paid by the prospective tenant before the Referencing Agency can be instructed.
Deposit - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of MyDeposits which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with MyDeposits. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65966128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27980340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.