|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Available July
- Excellently presented hall floor flat
- Allocated parking bay
- Stylish and contemporary interior
- 3 double bedrooms
- Shower room plus ensuite shower room
- Lots of storage
- Beautiful kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating
- Suitable for a professional couple of family
This elegant apartment is on the hall floor level of a beautiful period property.
The accommodation is offered on an unfurnished basis and comprises entrance hallway, galley kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge / freezer, oven, gas hob and hood, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, separate living room with bay window and shutters. The flat then goes through to three double bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room plus an additional master shower room.
The property is stylishly decorated throughout and has the benefit of gas central heating, an open fire place and an allocated parking bay for 1 car.
An ideal home for a professional couple or family - for more information or to arrange a viewing, please call the Chappell and Matthews office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65968159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000490280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.