|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Great Transport Links
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Bright open-plan living
- Lots of natural light
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Close to DLR
- Very good condition throughout
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- 1 large double bedroom
Truepennys are delighted to offer this modern 1 bedroom apartment to rent. Positioned in the middle of Lewisham Town, this property is just moments away from all the essential local amenities that will help make life ultra-convenient that include access to shops, buses, trains and the DLR, making it the perfect home for commuters. This one bathroom property benefits from a modern and quality kitchen aswell as a three piece bathroom suite.
Available part furnished from 20th July 2018.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Council Tax Band: B (approx £1,165.19 per annum)
LOCAL AUTHORITIES: London Borough of Lewisham - 020 8314 6000
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Fixtures & Fittings: Curtains, fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these particulars are not included. Various items may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepenny’s.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.