|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Council tax band B
- Two double bedrooms
- Great location
- Close to amenities
- Just off Gloucester Road
- Public transport links
Light and spacious two double bedroom first floor flat on Ashley Down Road in Ashley Down, offered unfurnished and available from the 9th of August 2018.
The property is in a sought after location just off Gloucester Road and offers great access to amenities and public transport links to the City Centre and blue chip employers in Filton.
The accommodation briefly comprises: an open plan living space with a kitchenette that includes a fridge/freezer, a large master bedroom, a good sized second bedroom that is currently being used as a study and a bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, a fridge/freezer and double glazing.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Two double bedrooms,
- Open plan living space,
- Great location,
- Close to amenities,
- Public transport links,
- Just off Gloucester Road.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property,
- Access to the loft isn't included with this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65970826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.