|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (149 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM WITH WINDOWS TO FRONT
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RANGE OF WALL & BASE UNITS
- 2 X DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH OVERBATH SHOWER
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AROUND BLOCK
- GARAGE EN BLOC PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING
- AVAILABLE EARLY SEPTEMBER
FULL DESCRIPTION A spacious 2 bedroom top floor flat. Situated in a sought after location and close to all local amenities including: shops, schools, high street, bus routes, motorway links and within easy access of Sidcup mainline railway station. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and entry phone system. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with storage cupboards. Good size living room with large window to front. Kitchen fitted with a range of white wall and base units, sink, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge / freezer. 2 x double size bedrooms both benefiting from built in wardrobes. Modern bathroom with hand basin, tap attachment shower overbath and W.C. Externally there is a garage en bloc and communal gardens. The property is available early September. Restrictions: no pets, smokers, students, sharers, housing benefit. Children are at the landlord's discretion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65971312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102670001251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.