|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 394418
Property Reference: 394418.
Ensuite available. This is a large Victorian semi detached house with very big rooms throughout. It's within 1-minutes’ walk to Kingswood high-street with a large array of shops to include Sainsbury's, WH Smiths, Costa Coffee within Kings Chase shopping centre. There are also plenty of pubs to include a Weatherspoon’s, cafes, restaurants etc. It is also easily accessible to the city centre with plenty of buses on the doorstep taking about 20 minutes’ traffic dependant.
2 rooms available, a large double Ensuite (own bathroom) @ 550pcm and also have a double room for £450pcm. Available from 22nd July. The rooms are rented unfurnished as ideally we are looking for professional a person that have at least a bed to their name. Double doors access into the garden.
The house underwent refurbishment in 2016 consisting of new carpets, paint, curtains, central heating system, electrics update. If you like the room you will be sharing with 4 other females aged in her late 20s, 1 male in his early 30's. It’s a professional house and looking for a like minded person.....into cooking, barbecues, movies. You need to be sociable and not spend the whole time in your room, but at the same time need to appreciate each other’s space.
The kitchen is the communal area with dining table & chairs, sofa, widescreen TV. The kitchen has all the appliances including wash machine, large fridge and freezer, 4 hob electric oven cooker and loads of storage. Some pots and pans provided to include cutlery.
The rear courtyard has plenty of space for barbecues etc, to include pub bench, flowers pots etc. There is also a secure outbuilding with lock and key for bicycles etc.
The main shared bathroom has a powerful shower, bath, sink and toilet and is very spacious with 2 large circular windows. (It’s a bit like being on a ship!).
All bills included to include TV licence, water, council tax, Internet, Electric and gas.The room has a digital TV point so you can connect to freeview with perfect reception. You can also pick up the 100 meg virgin broadband wifi in the room with no problems and unlimited downloads.
Professional people, female or male that can look after this house and most all enjoy it.
If you’re interested, please call / email to arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 394418
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39441830052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.