|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 June 2018 (137 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 403561
Property Reference: 403561.
Spacious and bright two double bedroom flat in the heart of West Dulwich. Comfortable airy lounge with massive bay windows, fully-fitted separate kitchen with dining area, two equally-sized double bedrooms and a modern newly refurbished bathroom. Flat comes finished to a high standard with original Victorian details and high ceilings throughout.
Spacious storage room / pantry (see floorplans)
New double glazed sash windows
Newly refurbished bathroom (refurbishment taking place from 28 June - 10 July)
Gas powered fireplace
Integrated fridge, washing machine and dishwasher
Shared garden (flat has direct access)
10min walk to West Dulwich station
12min walk to West Norwood station
5min walk to 3 Bus for the west end
322 Bus stop directly outside (excellent for Clapham, Brixton and Crystal Palace)
2min walk to The Rosendale gastropub
5min walk to West Dulwich centre (supermarket, bank, restaurants, bakery and many other shops)
Short walk to many beautiful parks (Dulwich, Brockwell, Belair)
Professional couple who want a spare room or two single professional sharers
Rent does not include utility bills, council tax, broadband e.t.c
*Price can be negotiated for the right tenants*
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,560.00 per month (£360.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,560.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 403561
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40356118062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.