|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (54 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 406067
Property Reference: 406067.
Newly renovated, bright, light, split level apartment. Two equal size bedrooms and 4.5 metre sitting room/dining room. Quiet, safe neighbourhood. Short bus rides to Clapham Common/Brixton tubes with good links to the City and West End and connections to main railway stations.
- A spacious home with comfort and character.
- Ideal for sharers
- Wireless broadband included
- Traditional sash windows with double glazing
- Gas central heating, shower and bath, fully fitted kitchen
- No agents, finders fees or service charges
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,690.00 per month (£390.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,340.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 28 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 406067
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40606724062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.