|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Recent New Build
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage And Parking
- Intergrated Appliances
- Ideal Location
- Lawned Garden
- D/G And Gas C/H
- No Pets
A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached House on this new small development in the centre of Overton on Dee within walking distance to all village amenities. This unfurnished property comprises of Hall, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining area with integrated appliances opening onto Lounge area with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, downstairs Cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and Bathroom. Single garage with 2 parking spaces, front garden laid to lawn with a side gate giving access to private lawned rear garden with patio area. Security Alarm, Double glazed throughout and gas central heating. NO PETS.
Summary - A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached House on this new small development in the centre of Overton on Dee within walking distance to all village amenities. This unfurnished property comprises of Hall, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining area with integrated appliances opening onto Lounge area with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, downstairs Cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and Bathroom. Single garage with 2 parking spaces, front garden laid to lawn with a side gate giving access to private lawned rear garden with patio area. Security Alarm, Double glazed throughout and gas central heating. NO PETS.
Directions - From Wrexham proceed along A525 to Marchwiel, Turn right onto A528 into Overton, Turn right into Willow Street and Yew Tree Court can be found on the right hand side.
Hallway - Glazed front door into hallway with fitted carpet, with storage cupboard off.
Downstairs Cloakroom - Ceramic tiled floor, W/C and corner hand basin. Alarm panel fitted to wall.
Kitchen Diner - 4.79m x 2.73m max - Spacious kitchen/dining area with ceramic tiled floor, spot lights and Combi gas boiler to wall. Cream wooden units provide ample storage with matching work surface, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/ freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, double oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Window to rear elevation and back door to rear garden. Open plan to -
Lounge Area - 4.79m x 3.21m max - Fitted carpet, double patio doors to rear garden, window to rear elevation, TV and Telephone points
Stairs And Landing - Brand new fitted carpet, loft access
Bedroom One - 4.56m x 2.72m max - Brand new fitted carpet, window at rear elevation, TV and Telephone points
Bedroom Two - 3.54m x 2.72m max - Brand new fitted carpet, window at rear elevation, TV and Telephone points
Bedroom Three - 3.23m x 1.95m max - Brand new fitted carpet, window at rear elevation, TV and Telephone points
Bathroom - 2.22m x 1.93m max - With fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, white suite consisting of separate single shower cubicle, bath with mixer tap, wash basin and low level W/C, shaving socket, mirror, spot lights and window to front elevation.
Outside - There is a single garage with power and light, allocated parking spaces and lawned area to the front of the property. A side gate allows access to the enclosed private rear garden with lawn and patio area.
Council Tax - Band D, £1286 for 2015/16
Services - We understand that all Main Services are connected subject to statutory regulations. Neither the services nor appliances have been tested and prospective purchasers are invited to obtain specialist reports if required.
Tenancy Agreement - A charge of £216 (inc VAT) per individual applicant OR £252 (inc VAT) per couple, will be charged as a contribution towards the administration costs involved in setting up the Tenancy and obtaining references. This is payable before the start of the tenancy in addition to rent and surety deposit, and includes a referencing charge which must be paid by the prospective tenant before the Referencing Agency can be instructed.
Deposit Scheme - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (TDSL) which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with TDSL. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
Terms Of Let - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6/12 months Let initially - a longer Let is possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's Offices, 33, High Street, Wrexham during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, and Electricity
4. Rent required is £750 per calendar month, payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £795 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Sole Agents, Wrexham Office, Tel: (01978) 364283.
Misrepresentation Act - Messrs. Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs. Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65979976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27982543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.