|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 August 2018 (90 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 406699
Property Reference: 406699.
Extremely spacious (so every body comments), light and airy two (good sized) double bedroom flat ideally located with a view onto putney heath and close proximity to putney high street.The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall with storage cupboards, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a bright/sunny west facing reception room leading on to a private balcony.Further benefits include a passenger lift, secure entrance and communal grounds.Putney high street is around half mile (15 minutes walking or 5 minutes on bus) away providing excellent shopping facilities along with a variety of popular bars and restaurants.Putney station provides excellent transport links along with east putney underground (district line) plus easy access to the a3.In addition to putney heath, Wimbledon common and Richmond park are also near by so a wonderful location for nature lovers.
brand new double glazing has been fitted since the photos and the epc were captured so expect energy efficiency to be higher than the recorded level.
brand new bath has been fitted since the photos.
there is a bus stop right outside the block, 5 minutes into putney centre.
this rental is suitable for working professional non-smokers.Sorry pets are not permitted under the lease terms.References required via open rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 406699
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40669925062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.