|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (113 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 407097
Property Reference: 407097.
A stunning and large converted second floor Victorian two bedroom flat located on Tressillian Road, one of the most sought after area in Brockley (Conservation Area).
The property offers bright and contemporary interiors. Two double bedrooms (one with inbuilt wardrobe); two bathroom; a lounge and a separate kitchen with breakfast bar. Available from beginning of November 2017, unfurnished.
The property is a few steps away from the leafy Hilly Fields Park and the famous Brockley Market. You are also a few minutes walk away from a great selection of excellent local restaurants (The Gantry, The Orchard, Parlez, Mo Pho, Meze Mangal, Saka Maka Cafe and many more…), coffee shops, bars and local shops.
The property is also close to Central Lewisham that has a large High Street and also a multi-storey shopping mall, local shops and a growing selection of independent restaurants as well as seasonal night market (Lewisham Model Market).
The location is ideal given the transport options:
- Overground (0.5 mile to Brockley) will take you to Canary Wharf or Shoreditch High Street in about 15 minutes; and Highbury and Islington in 30 minutes
- British Rail (0.5 mile to Brockley, St Johns and Ladywell or 1 mile to Lewisham) for trains going towards London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo, or Cannon Street - all in less than 15 - 20 minutes;
- DLR (1 mile to Elverson Road or Lewisham) will take you to Canary Wharf in less than 15 minutes;
- Many buses and night buses toward central London.Other benefits – Off street parking; Sky connection; Super Fibre Broadband available; Laminate flooring; New generation of Electric Heating systems radio controlled
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 28 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 407097
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40709726062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.