|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Council tax band A
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Recently redecorated
- White goods included
- Close to amenities
- Ten minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads
Light and spacious two double bedroom flat, self contained ground floor flat on New Charlotte Street in Bedminster, offered unfurnished and available NOW.
The property is in a great location just off the River and offers great access to North Street, Wapping Wharf and West Street. It is also opposite ASDA Bedminster and is within a ten minute walk of Bristol Temple Meads.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room which comes with integrated white goods and more than enough space for both living and dining furniture, two big double bedrooms which can include beds and a bathroom with a clean suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from double glazing, storage space, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Great location,
- Two double bedrooms,
- Large open plan living space,
- Ground floor apartment,
- Close to amenities,
- Self contained,
- Ten minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads,
- Recently redecorated.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and a half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65983471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.