|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (145 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 356941
Property Reference: 356941.
Spacious apartment on the summit of Richmond Hill with spectacular views over the river and beyond, including vibrant sunsets!
The flat is within a handsome period building, is refurbished to a high finish throughout and features a sleek kitchen dining area, generous sized reception room, 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from a walk in robe and en suite, there are two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, all with built in wardrobes. Prime location on Richmond Hill within close proximity to some of the best local schools, Richmond town centre, Richmond Park and the river.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,700.00 per month (£853.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,100.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 356941
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35694109032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.