|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2019 (50 days ago)|
- Ground Floor one bedroom flat available
- Set within a period semi detached house
- Located within Mapesbury Conservation area
- Open plan living
- Direct access to communal gardens
- Convenient location close to a selection of shops & transport (includes bus routes & Willesden Green Station - Zone 2)
- Mapesbury Dell is within walking distance
Located in a quiet residential road within the Mapesbury Conservation Area is this large, period, semi-detached property containing a number of self-contained flats. Currently NOW AVAILABLE from 15th December is the Ground Floor Flat that benefits from a bright open plan kitchen/reception room (with appliances), bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary shower room. It also has access to the communal garden at the rear of the property.
Located in a convenient location close to Willesden Green Station (Jubilee - Zone 2) and the many facilities of the area including cafes, restaurants and shopping. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is within easy reach. The hidden gem of the area the Mapesbury Dell is also a short stroll away.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29211132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.