|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Luxury apartment in private development
- Open plan living with modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, Two bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Bicycle secure parking
- Concierge and private resident's gym
- Stylishly furnished throughout
A luxury two bedroom two bathroom first floor apartment with private balcony within the prestigious Oakhill Park residential gated development. The property offers a contemporary open-plan living/dining/kitchen with fully integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms (one en suite). Complete with concierge services, underground parking, secure cycle spaces, private residents' gym with state-of-the-art equipment and exquisite and picturesque landscaped gardens. Offered furnished with superb interior design and a high level of specification. Energy rating B. Available 15 July.
Oakhill Park is located within easy walking distance of Putney High Street and all of its amenities and within a transport hub with links across London as well as the surrounding suburbs by rail, road and river. East Putney Underground station (District Line - Zone 2) is a 2 minute walk away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 348134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.