|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (202 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 405473
Property Reference: 405473.
Fantastic location close to local amenities and schools
Just refurbished throughout
Large open plan lounge and kitchen
Three double bedrooms
Far reaching views
Off street residents parking
Conveniently situated, just minutes from Southfields underground station and amenities, this spacious three bedroom apartment benefits from far reaching views and has just been fitted with a new kitchen and redecorated. The property comprises an open plan kitchen and lounge separated by sliding doors, two large and one small double bedrooms, bathroom/WC and a private balcony. Situated on the third floor, the apartment is serviced by two lifts, while off street residents parking is available just below. A shed space is available to rent in the basement.
In a quiet location, set back from the road and overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens, the property is less than five minutes walk from the green spaces of Wimbledon Park and amenities of Southfields village.
For families, there are two children's playgrounds within the communal gardens and Albemarle Primary School is just minutes away.
No agents fees. £20 per tenant referencing fee.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 405473
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40547322062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.