|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Two large double bedrooms
- En-suite shower rooms to both bedrooms
- Balcony over looking the wonderful grounds
- Refurbished throughout
- Fantastic kitchen
- Far reaching panoramic views
Henry Adams are pleased to offer this stunning two double bedroom executive apartment to the market. The property has been refurbished throughout to a very high standard. The accommodation comprises of: hallway with doors leading to all rooms, cloakroom/powder room with Miele washing machine & tumble dryer, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & door to balcony, en-suite shower room with his & hers basins, second bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite, large L shaped living room & dining room with doors leading out to the balcony, kitchen with a range of wall & base units integrated appliance including Neff oven, plate warmer, extractor, hob & dishwasher there is also a Miele wine cooler, fridge and freezer. Outside there is a large double garage with electric door. Available unfurnished EPC: C
Located in a delightful semi-rural location surrounded by the National Trust Land of Blackdown. Haslemere town centre is just under a mile away with a good range of independent shops and boutiques including Waitrose and a Marks & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, bars and coffee houses. There are excellent road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 49 minutes. There are popular golf courses at Liphook and Hindhead and leisure facilities including Amarna at Lythe Hill, Aqua Roma at The Georgian and The Haslemere Leisure Centre. There are also excellent schools both state and private for all ages.
Undoubtedly the main feature of Lythe Hill Park - which was created following the demolition of the original Lythe Hill House during the 1980's, following a devastating fire - are the magnificent parkland grounds comprising in excess of 40 acres, featuring a wide variety of specimen trees and shrubs, a pitch & putt golf course, swimming pool, squash court and tennis courts, where far reaching panoramic views can be enjoyed, the whole providing a most wonderful setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66021586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 272733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Haslemere.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.