|Added on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (218 days ago)|
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH ENSUITE
- LOCATED ON THE TOP FLOOR
- FANTASTIC VIEWS
- QUITE, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATED OFF WHITELADIES ROAD
- PERFECT FOR ACCESS TO BRISTOL UNIVERSITY
- SHARED, WELL-MAINTAINED KITCHEN FACILITIES
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- ONSTREET PARKING OPTIONS
- CALL ALDER KING ON 0117 923 8868
**DOUBLE ROOM WITH ENSUITE**ALL BILLS INCLUDED** (except TV licence and broadband)
Alder King are proud to present this furnished, student bedsit, perfect for PHD, post-graduates or final year students!
Available on a furnished basis, the property includes all essential bedroom furniture and is very spacious throughout. The room is located on the first floor of the building and is VERY SPACIOUS!
The property benefits from a shared kitchen and bathroom, which are well maintained.
Located on one of Clifton's most desriable streets and just a stones throw away from Whiteladies Road, this property is sure to attract lots of attention so call Alder King now on 0117 923 8868 to arrange a viewing!
A guarantor or upfront rent payment will be requried and there is a one-off agency fee of £300.00.
Call Alder King now on 0117 923 8868!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000507110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alder King Countrywide Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.