|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Good Sized Landscaped Rear Garden
- Bright Conservatory Overlooking Garden
- Open Plan Living/Dining Space
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Great Condition & Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Prime Location for Station and Schools
Beautifully presented three bedroom house in prime Harpenden location.
This spacious family home has been well maintained throughout offering flexible living with a large open plan living/dining space facing out to the conservatory which overlooks the garden, giving plenty of light whilst still maintaining a cosy feel with a working open fire place and wooden floors. There is a fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer and washing machine. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a third single bedroom. There is also a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside there is a lovely mature rear garden with useful patio area and side gate access. There is off street parking for two cars and a detached garage.
The house is situated a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk from both Harpenden Town Centre and Harpenden mainline Station with fast links to London Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston. It is in a perfect location for many of the popular Harpenden schools such as Manland School or Sir John Lawes School.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home County Rentals, Harpenden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.