|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (50 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 396241
Property Reference: 396241.
We would like to offer for rent this bright and airy 2 bedroom first floor maisonette with private garden. All rooms benefit from high ceilings, large windows and light, neutral decor.
From a shared entrance lobby at ground floor, your private entrance door leads onto stairs finished with a feature carpet, which follows up to the landing. To the front of the property there is a lovely lounge with bay window and feature fireplace and the second bedroom. To the rear, the large master bedroom includes built in wardrobes and a second feature fireplace. A separate kitchen including white goods leads through to a utility area, bathroom with shower over bath and access to the garden via an external stair. There is carpet flooring to the bedrooms and lounge, whereas the kitchen, bathroom and utility have wood effect laminate flooring. The boiler has recently been replaced and the heating system is fitted with a nest thermostat. There is access to a boarded loft space for storage.
The private garden to the rear of the property is predominantly paved with some planted borders.
Located within walking distance of local transport links, including Hither Green (12 mins), Blackheath (15 mins) and Lewisham (20 mins) stations as well as local buses. There are plenty of amenities close by, including the beautiful Manor House Gardens and local shops on Lee High Road. The nightlife and varied shops of both Blackheath and Lewisham are not far away, but it is otherwise a quiet area. Permit parking is available on street.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 396241
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39624103062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.