|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Excellent location
- Bathroom with shower
- Walking distance of town centre and hospital
- Gas central heating
- Good size double bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Living room with patio door to private garden
- New double glazing.
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Furnished. Available 13th August
A very well located one bedroom ground floor flat in this sought after location with easy access to the town centre, station and hospital. This is a good size one bedroom flat with accommodation comprising a nice living room with door onto small private garden with communal grounds beyond, fitted kitchen with appliances, good size double bedroom and bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from gas central heating and allocated parking. Available furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66029296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8604222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.