|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Generous open-plan reception room with fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double size bedroom
- Family white suite bathroom
- Well located close to the River Thames
LONG LET. This stunning two bedroom second floor flat in an exceptional development offers stylish, contemporary living space with a 17' reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room and private balcony.
Situated on Osiers Road, the green open spaces and riverside walks of Wandsworth Park are right on the doorstep, while the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney Bridge Road and Wandsworth High Street are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66029887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1072273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.