|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (142 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 408063
Property Reference: 408063.
Large 4 Bed Family House To Let
This Beautiful 4-bed Huge property is located in a cul-de-sac near Stonebridge tube station. Bus no. 224 serving within 1 min. walk to the property. It has a close proximity to north circular road making it an ideal location for quick commute all over London.
It has a parking in the front and comes with front and the back garden.
It is in a very close proximity to primary school & a secondary school and a easy access to the shopping area on Ealing road.
It is a huge property comprising of 3 floors with
- Kitchen with dinner, shower room and w/c and a separate reception room on the ground floor
- Master bedroom, double room and box room along with family bath and w/c on the first floor
- A double room on the top floor
Newly painted property making it an ideal place to call a home for a family.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,050.00 per month (£473.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,838.48
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 408063
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40806328062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.