|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Short Walk to South Woodford Underground Station
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Brand New Carpets and Freshly Painted
- Economy Seven Heating
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Huge Garage Included
- Energy Efficient Double Glazing
- Available NOW
Within walking distance to South Woodford Central line station, this apartment just ticks so many boxes! Benefitting from having two double bedrooms, a spacious and bright open plan kitchen and lounge area and a detached garage. The apartment is situated on the third floor and is accessible by stairs or lift. The apartment is less than a five minute walk to South Woodford station and the local high street with plenty of shops, restaurants and boutiques. Available NOW
New carpets have been laid throughout and the property has just had a fresh paint
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66044048.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LMFB_15DEB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.