|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2019 (18 days ago)|
- Beautifully finished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex
- Perfect mix of contemporary & period features
- Offering approx 1500 sq ft accomodation
- Ideally located for South Kensington amenities
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE - An absolutely stunning refurbished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment situated in this very central location just off Queens Gate. The property has been finished to the highest of standards offering a perfect mix of contemporary and period features. Boasting beautiful parquet flooring, high ceilings, stylish bathrooms, SONOS system, LED mood lighting, floor to ceiling wardrobes in bedrooms & a small patio.
Ideally located for Kensington High Street and South Kensington amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66046614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference KEL080185_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.