|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2019 (143 days ago)|
- Stunning Duplex Penthouse
- Four Bedrooms, Three Baths
- Lift & 24H Uniformed Concierge
- Incredible Views Of Green Park
A truly outstanding duplex penthouse with two large private terraces overlooking Green Park extending to approx 4100 square feet in a luxurious residential block benefiting from 24 Hour uniformed porters and in house cleaners.
Finished to a very high standard, the penthouse comprises a reception room, further break out area, conservatory, modern kitchen, office, staff bedroom (including bathroom) large master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite with two further double bedrooms, both en-suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66075303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference HEA153398_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Mayfair Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.