|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Simply stunning two bedroom flat with garden
- Luxury open plan reception/ contemporary fully integrated kitchen
- Superb and stylish bathroom & separate wc
- A most attractive master bedroom and second bedroom
- Conservatory & garden
- Under floor heating
- Electric gated parking to the rear of the property
- Gas bill included
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Excellent location
**SIMPLY STUNNING**Truly luxurious two bedroom flat offering exceptional living spaces, compromising: open plan integrated kitchen, bathroom & separate wc, under floor heating, conservatory, garden, gated off street parking and a fabulous light filled contemporary interior designed to offer outstanding accommodation throughout. GAS BILL INCLUDED IN RENT
An exquisite and luxuriously presented two bedroom flat bedroom flat with top class fixtures & fittings is beautifully arranged throughout. The property has been finished to a very high standard and comprises open plan reception/ contemporary fully fitted kitchen, wonderful master bedroom, superb and stylish bathroom, separate wc, underfloor heating,garden and electric gated parking to the rear of the property. The property is fitted with stunning skylight windows allowing it to be flooded with natural light especially in the conservatory. Offered furnished or unfurnished and available for immediate occupation. GAS BILL INCLUDED: EARLY VIEWINGS ADVISED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RR422-t-418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMG Property Services, Feltham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.