|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Wood flooring to the ground floor
- Modern kitchen
- Families and sharers considered
- First months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £150
Well presented FOUR BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM house situated on a quiet residential road approximately 15 minutes walk to WIMBLEDON STATION/town centre, and 5 minutes from Haydons Road train station. The ground floor benefits from WOOD FLOORING and consists of front reception room, open plan kitchen/reception with BI-FOLDING DOORS to the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, family bathroom, and two further bedrooms and shower room on the second floor. EPC D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66081538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27994793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.