|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (164 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF AUGUST! OFFERED UNFURNISHED!
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Underground Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- No Housing Benefits, Students, Sharers, Smokers, Children or Pets!
Simply stunning ground floor apartment with allocated secure underground parking and private entrance on the Kingswood/St. George/Fishponds border - AVAILABLE AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST!! Accommodation comprises; hall with storage cupboards, three piece bathroom suite, double bedroom, lounge/diner and kitchen with electric oven and fridge. Other benefits include; uPVC double glazing, lowest council tax band - A and shared use of the communal gardens. The property has its own secure parking space and is offered unfurnished! No housing benefits, students, sharers, smokers, children or pets!
ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Should you wish to let this property then tenant referencing fees apply. An additional amount will be required for guarantor. Please contact us for full details of the fees payable and to arrange a viewing.
11' 7'' x 3' 7'' (3.53m x 1.09m)
6' 2'' x 6' 3'' (1.88m x 1.90m)
Bathroom consists of three piece white suite of bath with shower above, wash hand basin and w/c.
11' 8'' x 8' 5'' (3.55m x 2.56m)
11' 4'' x 19' 1'' (3.45m x 5.81m)
7' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.34m x 2.03m)
Kitchen consists of electric cooker and hob with extractor hood above, free standing fridge and sink with mixer taps and drainer.
One secure underground parking space - Bay 33.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6957171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.