|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (52 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Property Reference Number: 358370
Property Reference: 358370.
This listing is for one of the rooms in a three bed flat share. The large double room, suitable for couples, in a modern flat situated less than five minutes walk from Clapham North, Clapham High Street and Clapham Common stations. The whole flat contains three bedroom and three bathroom as well as a large kitchen and living area including a private balcony.
This light and spacious flat is constructed within a purpose-built development. The kitchen is fitted with high-specification appliances, including a built-in microwave and washer dryer.
The modern bathroom suites and furnishings continue the contemporary look throughout. The open-plan kitchen and living area create a large space ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
There is no parking available with this flat.
Bills are arranged by the current tenants and will be in addition to the rent. These are estimated to be £100/person/month based on four people living in the flat (two in this room).
The current couple are moving out after nearly five years as they have have started a family.
The only fee is referencing at £20/person.
Viewings are available from 6pm-9pm on weekdays and 10am-5pm at weekends and require at least 48 hours notice.
No agent enquiries please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 358370
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35837012032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.