|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM FLAT
- EXCELLENT LOCATION IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BLUEWATER SHOPPING CENTRE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO A2 & M25
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH
- GOOD SOTRAGE SPACE
- PRIVATE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- NO SMOKERS, NO PETS
NEW INSTRUCTION! ITO LET £700 PCM ***REDUCED AGENTS FEES*** Immaculate and spacious one bedroom flat to let, overlooking landscaped gardens with dedicated private parking place. Close to Bluewater, A2, M25 and all local amenities.
Harpers and Co are delighted to present this immaculate one bedroom flat surrounded by landscape gardens. This flat offers ample space for a singleton or a young couple and provides excellent covenience for Bluewater, Ebbsfleet or the local surrounding area.
The flat is presented in very good order, fully carpeted throughout with a large open plan lounge/ kitchen dining room. One double sized bedroom, one bathroom with bath, over panel, WC and basin, along with a closet in the hallway. This flat is in excellent order and we urge early viewings through sole agent 01322 524425.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66103297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8915978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.