|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2017 (544 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished apartment
- Quiet and private
- Modern throughout incl wood floors
- Excellent storage
- Potential for additional mezzanine sleeping area
- Hammersmith and Fulham fully inclusive
SHORT LET / HOLIDAY LET: A private and very modern first floor apartment located just west of Holland Park, close to the Olympia exibition halls - Suitable for up to two guests This bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is located in a private Victorian converted building. The flat benefits from solid wood flooring throughout as well as a modern bathroom with shower and excellent storage. The apartment is available for short let only and is ideally furnished for this purpose.
Sinclair Road is just a short walk from either Shepherds Bush underground station (Central Line) or Olympia (District Line). High Street Kensington and Holland Park are also within walking distance.
Suitable for up to two guests | Additional claning charges apply | Children welcome | Mobile Wifi codes provided | Prices vary from £650 - £775 per week
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66104678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 407868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.