|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2019 (11 days ago)|
- Three bedroom, two bathroom apartment with Porter
- Spacious reception with wood style flooring and a stylish fully fitted kitchen
- 24hr porterage, entry phone & Heating, hot water and Wifi included in rental
- Ideally located in between Holland Park and Kensington Gardens
A contemporary furnished 1st floor 3 bedroom apartment located in a popular well-run block in the heart of Kensington High Street overlooking Phillimore Walk.
The property boasts two large double bedrooms, with master bedroom benefiting of an en-suite bathroom, one smaller bedroom and a stylish main bathroom. Bright reception offers great entertainment space and the kitchen has been finished to good standards.
The property further benefits of wood style flooring, 24 hour porterage, CCTV and video entry. This recently redecorated immaculate apartment has a contemporary, airy feel and superb finishes. Heating, hot water and Wifi are also included in the rent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66104991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference KEL120053_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.