|Added on Rightmove:||01 July 2018 (201 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 406363
Property Reference: 406363.
One bedroom flat for rent, in a prime location, close to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, schools and other amenities. It also has the benefit of numerous bus routes and Welling train station serves central London, being only 30 minutes away. Danson Park and Crook log leisure centre are a short distance away, as is Bexleyheath shopping centre which also has a cinema complex.
The flat has one bedroom, one bathroom/toilet, kitchen/lounge area and a storage cupboard and small room for washing machine.
The apartment itself, has the benefit of Very economical gas central heating, with thermostatic control and new Upvc double glazed windows, which have only recently been installed in the last year and a half. There is a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer in the apartment and the kitchen area has laminate flooring and the rest of the apartment is carpeted.
The communal hall, stairs and landing has recently been decorated and carpeted and new lighting has been installed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 406363
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40636325062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.